The health and well-being of our guests and staff members is always our top priority. We strictly follow the measures that the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Philippine government have announced and keep a close eye on new developments.
We kindly ask for your understanding and support in complying with the following guidelines set by the government. The measures will be updated regularly, thus, we advise you to have a look at it shortly before your visit.
Below you can find the measures we are taking to provide you with a safe and comfortable experience:
HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
• All guests are required to wear a mask at all times, except during meal time.
• The following guests must remain inside their residences at all times: persons under 21 years old and over 60 years old; persons with chronic health conditions; and pregnant women. Stay at home if you have cold-like symptoms.
• Diners must accomplish and submit a health questionnaire checklist and contact tracing form before being granted entry.
• Diners with visible flu-like symptoms - a temperature of more than 37.5 degrees Centigrade, cough, colds, or shortness of breath - will not be allowed inside the restaurant and will be advised to proceed to the nearest health center or hospital.
• A limited number of persons inside the restaurant will be observed.
• Practice social distancing - please maintain at least one (1) meter or three (3) feet distance from each other.
• Hand sanitizers and hand soap dispensers are placed throughout the restaurant. Frequently wash your hands with soap and water, or thoroughly clean them with 70% alcohol-based hand rub after touching your face mask, coming in contact with frequently touched surfaces, and after entering the premises.
• The restaurant thoroughly cleans and disinfects tables and chair in between seating.
• The menu is presented using a QR code. Alternatively, single-use printouts are available to take home.
• Contactless payments are highly recommended to reduce the risk of surface contamination.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon.