Okura At Home
Hotel Okura Manila is offering its Japanese cuisine for pick-up and takeout service called Okura At Home.
Chef Rinnosuke Mouri, the luxury hotel’s Japanese Executive Chef, introduces flavorful meals that you can enjoy in the comfort of your home.
Diet and Allergy Information
Kindly inform our staff of any special dietary requirements, intolerances, or allergies, and we will be happy to accommodate you.
- To ensure quality freshness of seasonal ingredients, pre-ordering a day in advance is highly recommended.
- Please allow a minimum of 45 minutes lead time.
- Orders can be made from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM, Mondays to Sundays.
- Orders can be picked up from 11:00 AM until 9:00 PM, Mondays to Sundays. Last call for orders is at 8:15 PM.
- For curbside pick-ups, please proceed to the Hotel Okura Manila entrance on Portwood Street.
- Customers may also pick up the menu items at Yamazato, 2nd floor Newport Grand Wing.
- Delivery is available via Delishvery, Resorts World Manila's own in-house delivery service.
- Delishvery schedule is from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Mondays to Sundays.
- Delivery fee is PHP 70 for the first 5 km, additional PHP 15 for every succeeding kilometer. (for items not more than 40 kg)
- Customers may also order via PICK•A•ROO, the Philippines' first all-in-one, on-demand lifestyle delivery app. Download it via Google Play and the App Store.
- Customers can also arrange a third-party courier service of their preference. Cost will vary according to location.
- Payments may be settled via debit/credit card (Visa, Mastercard, JCB), PayMaya, and online bank transfer.
For curbside pick-ups, guests with their own vehicles may wait for a maximum of thirty (30) minutes at the Hotel Okura Manila porte-cochere.
Guests are entitled to complimentary self-parking at the Newport Grand Wing basement for the first 3 hours, with a minimum consumption of PHP 500. The parking entrance is located along Jasmine Drive (in front of Holiday Inn Express). Please ask our staff members for more details.
Valet service is available 24 hours a day at the Hotel Okura Manila porte-cochere and the Newport Grand Wing entrance.
Terms & Conditions
- Modifications, cancellations, or refunds are not allowed after your order has been confirmed.
- We guarantee that our products are handled with extreme, meticulous care and our standard packaging is sturdy for transport. Hotel Okura Manila is not liable for any loss/damage and/or delay after product handover (upon pick-up of guest or preferred delivery service)
- Hotel Okura Manila reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of offers without prior notice.
- Hotel Okura Manila reserves the right to arbitrate the final decision should a dispute arise.
2 Portwood Street 1309 Pasay City Philippines
+63 2 5318 2815 • +63 917 818 9868
11:00 AM to 9:00 PM