WHO ARE WE?
Hotel Okura Manila
2 Portwood Street, Resorts World Manila
Newport City, Pasay City 1309
Metro Manila, Philippines
T: +63 2 5318 2888
Hotel Okura Manila respects the privacy of all its guests and treats personal information provided by them as confidential. We collect, use, and store such data with all due care, in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation.
This Privacy Statement is our way of telling you what information we collect, how we use and protect it, to whom we pass it on, how you access, how you can change or have it removed. Take a moment to read the sections below.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND PROCESSED BY US?
Depending on the functionality of the website you use, the personal data we collect may include the following information:
- Information that you provide within the context of a service provided by Hotel Okura Manila, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, passport number or identity card number, credit card details including the name of the credit card holder, the billing address, the credit card number and the expiration date;
- Information about your preferences and family composition, including room preferences, leisure time, name and age of children and other information needed to meet special requests;
- Information about your use of the website, preference for communication, statistical information regarding your stay and reactions to special offers and surveys;
- Any other information that you voluntarily provide to Hotel Okura Manila.
MAKING A PROFILE
You can sign up and make a profile via hotelokuramanila.com. We will ask you to enter a number of personal details here. Your data will be used to point you to relevant offers and to inform you about products and services from Hotel Okura Manila.
ONE HARMONY MEMBER
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Hotel Okura Manila may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To enable you to use the website and to provide the services of Hotel Okura Manila (such as making a reservation or answering a request for information);
- For identification and verification purposes;
- To be able to process payments;
- To send you information by post, e-mail, text message or telephone about Hotel Okura Manila’s own services, such as messages about our latest promotions;
- To conduct market research through surveys in order to better meet your needs and improve the effectiveness of our website, your experience in the hotel, our various forms of communication, our advertising campaigns and/or our promotional activities;
- To generate anonymous statistical data;
- To secure the website and to adapt it to your wishes and needs.
We will ensure that we only send information that we think is of interest to you, for example information about special offers or new products and services. If you no longer wish to receive this information, you can unsubscribe at any time by following the link at the bottom of the newsletter you receive.
VISITORS OF hotelokuramanila.com
Google also allows you to opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all website and can be found here: https://myaccount.google.com/privacy.
We also collect technical information relating to your computer every time you open a page during your visit to our websites. This information includes your IP address, the operating system used and the type of browser. We collect this information to improve the quality of your visit to our website. The information is not sold or transferred to third parties. These temporary cookies form an integrated part of the technology used. Most browsers automatically accept these cookies, but you can delete them or have them automatically refused. Since each browser works differently, you should consult the 'help' section of your browser for more information about setting your preferences regarding cookies.
PROVISIONING INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Hotel Okura Manila does not pass on your personal data to third parties for direct marketing (such as the sending of offers and promotions), unless you have expressly granted permission.
Occasionally, we have to hire external companies outside Hotel Okura Manila to help us with certain services. In some of these cases we have to share your data with those companies because they need it to be able to carry out the service at Hotel Okura Manila and ultimately to you.
Your payment details can be used to detect fraud and other irregularities and to prevent over-credit.
We restrict the data we share with third parties to only the purposes for which the other person needs them. They are strictly controlled by Hotel Okura Manila to ensure that your privacy remains protected. These parties may never use or pass on your data independently.
Hotel Okura Manila also passes on your personal data to third parties if the hotel is obliged to do so on the basis of national or international laws, jurisprudence law and/or regulations, or if Hotel Okura Manila considers this necessary to protect its own rights.
We can also pass on your details in the event that our organisation or part of it is sold and the buyer needs your data in order to continue the service to you.
HOW DOES HOTEL OKURA MANILA PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
In order to guarantee the accuracy of the personal data, to prevent access by unauthorized persons and, to ensure that the personal data is used correctly, Hotel Okura Manila has taken appropriate physical, electronic and management measures to protect and secure the personal data that the hotel collects online. The website is equipped with a firewall that is designed and set to protect the personal data collected from you against unauthorized and unintended access.
ACCESS TO, CHANGE AND DELETION OF YOUR DATA
If you want to know what information Hotel Okura Manila has collected from you, you can submit a request to Hotel Okura Manila to receive an overview of your personal data by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Hotel Okura Manila will provide this information to you in writing within 4 weeks.
If the personal data that Hotel Okura Manila holds about you is incorrect or incomplete, or unnecessary for the purpose for which they were collected, you can ask Hotel Okura Manila to correct, delete or block the data.
Hotel Okura Manila will respond to such a request within 4 weeks. Hotel Okura Manila reserves the right to change or update this Privacy Statement from time to time if the hotel deems this appropriate or necessary in connection with changes in relevant legislation, regulation or business needs, or to comply the needs of our guests, offices, strategic marketing partners and service providers. Updated versions are published on our website and provided with a publication date, so you can always see when the Privacy Statement was last updated.
If you have questions or comments regarding privacy or security issues, you can reach us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPDATES ON THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Changes can be made to this Privacy Statement. Check back regularly for updates.
Publication date: January 1, 2019