Hotel Okura Manila To Soft Open December 28, 2021
Manila, Philippines – Hotel Okura Manila is pleased to announce that it will soft open its doors on December 28, 2021. Located within Newport World Resorts, the Philippines’ first integrated entertainment resort, Hotel Okura Manila is easily accessible from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA). The hotel is an ideal choice for business and leisure travelers because of its proximity to Makati and Bonifacio Global City, key business and financial districts in Metro Manila.
Hotel Okura Manila will offer a Japanese atmosphere in the city; the 18-meter-high atrium lobby at the 5th floor will showcase a picturesque row of modern Japanese-inspired structures, surrounded by natural elements of wood, and stone; as well as a minimalist garden and a mountainous landscape that envelope the whole atrium.
The hotel will welcome guests with the Okura’s signature service and will provide elegant and refined Japanese “omotenashi” hospitality combined with Filipino warmth.
Room reservations will be accepted starting November 10, 2021.
The 190-room Hotel Okura Manila offers a wide array of accommodations, including the Hinoki-yu Room which features Hinoki (Japanese cypress) wooden bathtubs handcrafted by Japanese artisans from the mountainous Nagiso Town, Nagano Prefecture.
All guest rooms are furnished with luxurious beds, separate areas for bathtub and rainfall shower, and state-of-the-art amenities such as a flatscreen TV, high-speed internet connectivity, multimedia room controls, Nespresso machine, and Japanese bidet.
At the topmost floor, the hotel offers leisure and recreation facilities within close proximity to each other to provide a serene sanctuary in the city. The fully equipped fitness center features state-of-the-art machines for cardiovascular and strength exercises, as well as free weights. In-house guests can also take a refreshing plunge at the 20-meter pool overlooking the Manila skyline, and experience the health club’s jet baths as a soothing finish to a strenuous workout.
Hotel Okura Manila will bring an exciting culinary experience to the Philippine food scene with the following world-class dining options:
- Yamazato, the signature Japanese fine dining restaurant offering authentic Japanese Cuisine, with private dining rooms that provide ideal setting for business meetings or intimate gatherings.
- Yawaragi, an all-day dining restaurant that offers Japanese-oriented food with Western and Asian specialties, as well as high tea and cocktails. It also features a robatayaki table, a bar lounge, and a private chef’s table.
Hotel Okura Manila will participate in One Harmony loyalty membership program for Okura Hotels & Resorts, Nikko Hotels International, and Hotel JAL City customers. Members can earn points and enjoy special services, benefits and awards with no membership or annual fees.
Special Offer for One Harmony Members
- Standard members: 200 bonus points per night and PHP 2,000 dining credits at Yamazato
- “Loyal” and “Exclusive” members: 300 bonus points per night and PHP 2,000 dining credits at Yamazato
- Applicable Best Available Rates with breakfast and late check-out at 14:00
- Three days advance booking is required.
- Reservation period: November 10, 2021 to December 31, 2021
- Stay period: December 28, 2021 to May 31, 2022
AT A GLANCE
Location: 2 Portwood St. (formerly Palm Drive), Newport World Resorts, Newport City, Pasay City 1309, Metro Manila, Philippines
Layout: 11 floors, 4 basement levels
Facilities: 190 guest rooms and suites, 2 meeting rooms, rooftop swimming pool, pool bar, fitness center, health club with dry sauna and steam room
Access: Direct access to and from NAIA Terminal through Runway Manila, a full air-conditioned pedestrian skybridge